Which is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Saturday, November 21, 2009

What's in my kit....

I have many brands in my PRO kit. While a lot of artist stick with MAC, I'm a makeup artist and a certified makeup junkie as well. :) So I like to try new things.



Here's a run-down of what's in there and a few photos:

Color Kit: Makeup Forever, MAC, Stila, CARGO, Too Faced, Urban Decay (to name a few)


Complexion Case: NARS, Makeup For Ever, Graftobian, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, LORAC...

Brushes: Sephora, NARS, Laura Mercier


Another photo of the color case...shadows, blush, bronzers, lip colors, pencils




Bottom of rolling train case (Boring stuff) Supplies (Disposable wands, sponges, stuff like that )
Feel free to post some of your stuff! I want to see! =)

1 comment:

  1. whew that's a lot of makeup! that is like heaven for me hahahaa... you have a very nice selection of makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete