Which is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, I've been M.I.A. for a while, but I'm back, and with some good news!

In November, Prostyle Makeup had our first Makeup classes for beginners, and everything went Great!

The class was small and intimate, and the feedback was positive! The next classes will be held in January, and this time, we're adding "Intermediate" classes as well!

For more information about classes, click Here and go to the "Classes" tab. Classes are partner-based, fun and hands-on! I look forward to seeing you there!

Other News: I will soon be adding tutorials! In an effort to do something that no one else is, my first series will be about quick makeup! Stay tuned, because it's coming soon!

Also, I've created a fan page on Facebook. To become a fan, click HERE! This page will contain the most up-to-date info!

No comments:

Post a Comment