Which is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall....when you need a new look, who will you call?

I know that fashion repeats itself, but it seems that the trends are cycling too quickly. Hollywood glam is one of the looks for Fall, and here I am, trying to find the perfect red lipstick......again. It almost seems that the industry is lacking in the creativity department. I'm ready for something dramatic!



So, this year, I'm setting my own new trend. It's called, "Made you look!". The idea is to get an inspiration, and run with it. Be yourself, be fun and above all, be bold. Now, I'm not going to parade around town looking like a peacock, but I want people to take notice.



I'm ditching the traditional black and gray smokey eye, and I'm throwing in purple, copper, green, and any other lovely deep color I have in my kit. Maybe I'll add a swirl at the end of my eyeliner. :) Who's going to tell me I can't?



I want to know what you think of this idea of individuality. Post a comment, or a link to a photo. I'll be posting some ideas later, but first, I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment