Which is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Makeup Deal for LORAC products!

I am always trying to find deals on products, since I am a MUA and have to restock my kit frequently. I have rarely found a deal as good as this one. I don't know how familiar you guys are with LORAC, but you probably have heard of it if you shop at Sephora like I do. It's the VIP starter set with FULL Sized products! (All except the bronzer), and it's only $18.50! (Valued at $160). http://www.loraccosmetics.com/p-120-font-colorcb0000-size1new-vip-discountfontbrvip-starter-setbrfont-colorcb0000only-1850fontbrfont-colorcb0000-size1a-16000-valuefontbr.aspx

If you guys would like to know about more discounts I find on the web, let me know, and I will post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment