Which is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Best Of- Products You May Not Know About




Natural Body Butter
Winter months are fast approaching, and along with them, they promise dry-skin issues for many of us. I have to introduce Korres to those of you that may not have heard of it. It is a natural product with no - Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs or Triclosan. My favorite scent is the Guava. It's tropical, but with warm undertones, to reduce the sweetness. It is AWESOME! I got my bottle at Sephora. Put a little on right after the shower, and you're good to go!
It retails for $29 for the large, and $9.50 for the Sephora "beauty-to-go" size. I must tell you that the small size lasted me for a long time, since a little goes a long way!
Click here to view.

Truest Red Lipstick
These days, many are reaching for that Hollywood Glam face, and hit a brick wall when trying to find the right shade of red. You know the one, fiery-but not too orange, pigmented-and not pink or blue. Well, I must say that Makeup Forever has one of the very best. # 206 (Hollywood Red) is the truest color of red I've seen. Click here to see it.
I actually used it in a photo shoot. Beautiful, and it works on so many skin tones without turning to an unwanted pink or orange.

Facial Cleanser for Refreshed Skin
I have fallen in love with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser! It is perfect to remove the daily grime from your face, and it won't dry it out. The scent is so light and refreshing. It is soap-free, so sensitive skin types usually love it. It is even safe to use around the eye area! Sephora has the beauty-to-go size for $15. It's a steal because a little goes a long way, and it's a really good makeup remover and cleanser in one! Click here.
If you have tried any of these products, let us know about it. Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment